Folding Hand Saw for Camping & Gardening
Folding Hand Saw for Pruning - Camping - Gardening - Bushcraft - DIY - Non-Slip TPR Handle - Adjustable Angles - Paracord
- THICK 65Mn CARBON STEEL - provides fast and easy cutting strength, low friction as well as maximum hardness, rust protection and durability for a long-term use. Saw size: 9in (23cm) folded and 17in (43cm unfolded); 7 TPI (teeth per inch)
- ERGONOMIC, NON-SLIP TPR HANDLE - made out of thermoplastic rubber and designed to provide a comfortable and safe grip (for both right and left hands) in order to reach the maximum cutting speed with the minimum pressure applied and energy spent
- SAFETY LOCK and ADJUSTABLE ANGLES - the saw blade can be unfolded and locked open into two different positions to add sawing flexibility while reaching remote areas or tree branches
- PARACORD INCLUDED - two parachute cords (20in/50cm each) are included to comfortably attach the saw to your backpack or hang it up for storage. Paracord can serve as a valuable rescue rope in your outdoor adventures survival kit
- SUPERIOR PRODUCT & SERVICE - we cut no corners in our product and will cut no corners in providing top-notch service to you
Imagine that on one of your outdoor camping trips, the sun is about to disappear and you start feeling cold. You want to gather some wood and cut it in order to build a shelter and start a fire. Luckily, you realise that you have your portable folding hand saw in your backpack which becomes your best tool in your survival kit. After you unfold the saw, you are now able to clear your way through the forest by quickly cutting tree branches and bushes to create a cozy spot to put up your tent. Using sharp saw teeth and ultra strong, rust resistant, flexible bend carbon steel, you can cut green and dry wood as well as plastic or bones when required. Once your shelter is up, you can use your parachute cord attached to the saw to put up a hammock, create a clothesline to dry your clothes or make a fishing rope to catch some fish. aZengear folding saw is a perfect gift for your friends who enjoy bushcraft, camping, hiking, fishing, kayaking, hunting or any other outdoor adventure.
We offer a free shipping option for all UK orders. Our handling time is 1 business day. International and priority shipping prices/options are available during the checkout process.
All products can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
What People Are Saying
Great saw for garden or camping
"Very comfortable size saw to carry anywhere and anywhere, as it is foldable and perfect for camping for example or for small jobs in the garden at home. It also has safety lock and various adjustable angles to suit your cutting situation."
"I carry it in the motorhome and am able to use it when I am at the campsite to cut small branches for the barbecue and very well. For larger branches of a larger diameter I don't know how it would behave but those of a medium and small size are going very well."
"A 15cm diameter tree trunk did not make long fire with the blade of this folding saw. The annoying branches disappear in seconds. What is appreciated is that the cut is clean and you can easily apply a wound-healing agent for the tree."
Good for branches
"The handle of the saw is ergonomic, the locking mechanism looks good and works. For fresh wood such as branches, the legend saws excellently, for dry waste wood like boards it is ok too."
Excellent folding saw
"A saw in the shape of a knife that does its job very well. Lightweight and easy to deploy it saws extremely well and will be indispensable in the garden. A cord to pass the wrist helps not to drop it. Fold it like a knife is safe and also preserves the edge of the blade."
Very good hand saw
"At first glance this pruning saw gives a very good impression: Very thick carbon steel blade with a good length of 21 cm with very sharp “double blade” teeth and an ergonomic rubber handle. When using it: relative lightness, very good grip and very efficient cutting."