- Survival Whistle with Fire Starter Rod
- Elbow Compression Support Brace for Instant Joint Pain Relief
- Titanium Toothpick with Holder and Keyring
- Loud Whistle With Paracord Lanyard & Keychain
- Graduated Compression Socks for Sports, Flight Travel and Anti-DVT
- Compression Socks for Men & Women (20-30 mmHg)
- Knee Compression Support Sleeves (Pair) for Arthritis & Sports
- Calf Support Compression Sleeves for Shin Splints
- Paracord Survival Bracelet (5 in 1) With Fire Starter
- Folding Hand Saw for Camping & Gardening
- Coolmax & Merino Wool Hiking Trekking Socks
- Covid-19 Support for Doctors & Nurses
- How to Wear and Care After aZengear Compression Socks
- Preventing Running Injuries
- Running for Weight Loss
- Psychological Benefits of Running
- Physical Health Benefits of Running
- Supporting Running With Hydration
- How to Maintain Motivation While Running
- Shopping for Running Shoes
- Mistakes to Avoid As a Runner
- The Importance of Nutrition for Runners
- Why Are Shin Splints Dangerous?
- Physiotherapy for Shin Splints
- Shin Splints Treatment Options
- Shin Splints - Warning Signs and Symptoms
- What Are Shin Splints?
- aZengear Launch Stylish and Effective Graduated Compression Socks with the Introductory 50% Discount
- Compression Socks and Sporting Performance
- What Are Compression Socks Made Of?
- How Long Should Compressions Socks Be Worn?
- Compression Levels for Compression Socks
- How to Determine the Right Size and Height For Compression Socks
- Where Can I Buy Compression Socks?
- Who Are Compression Socks Unsuitable For?
- Who Should Wear Compression Socks?
- Use and Misuse of Compression Socks
- How Does Compression Therapy Work?
- A Guide to Compression Socks
- What Are Compression Socks?
What People Are Saying About Our Products
"This item is first class. I felt the difference from the minute I wore it to support a problematic calf muscle. After wearing it for a week this long niggling injury appears to have gone."
Great for Shin Splints
"These calf compression sleeves do exactly what they’re meant to! And really easy to wash. I suffer with shin splint pain and the relief these give is amazing!"
"I initially got a pair as on offer for NHS in pandemic. They were amazing for my calf and foot swelling I get at the end of 13 hours on my feet, so I bought another two pairs."
High Quality Walking Socks
"Socks have a feel of real quality, with thickness & texture perfect for the feet in conjunction with good walking shoes or boots. Very pleased with the durability so far."
Wicked Survival Bracelet
"Great bit of survival kit. Comfortable to wear on the wrist and the paracord is very durable. Compass works great. The fire starter works great....although it took me a while lol."
Very Loud Safety Whistle
"Really good whistle and paracord. The quality of both items is very impressive. Great for having on you when camping...also great for safety. Can be attached to a keyring which is handy."
Excellent Camping Saw
"Tested on nettles, brambles and small branches, coping well with all. lightweight but sturdy tool that attaches to the Molle straps securely. For the price, a useful addition to my fishing rucksack."