Coolmax & Merino Wool Hiking Trekking Socks
Coolmax & Merino Wool Walking Socks for Men & Women - Hiking - Trekking - Trail Running - Seamless Toe - Cushioned - Breathable & Soft
- COOLMAX ALL SEASON TECHNOLOGY - high performance yarns that have no equal when it comes to breathability, odour resistance and moisture-wicking. Developed in 1986, Coolmax was widely used for extreme physical exercise sportswear and clothing for outer space expeditions.
- PREMIUM QUALITY FIBRES - 60% coolmax, 15% merino wool, 23% nylon / polyamide and 2% lycra / elastane make these hiking socks perfect for all weather conditions while wearing with shoes and high boots providing comfort fit and extra arch, heel and foot sole support.
- TEMPERATURE-CONTROLLED - merino wool’s natural thermo-regulating, itch free and breathable qualities and air ventilation mesh areas placed around the leg and foot wick moisture away from the skin and keep your feet dry, odour-free as well as warm when it’s cold and fresh/cool when it’s hot.
- ERGONOMIC FIT, SEAMLESS TOE & CUSHIONED - targeted padding around the ankle, terry sole and toe areas reduces the risk of getting blisters and irritation. These boot height crew socks are great for trekking, mountaineering, camping as well as sports such as skiing, snowboarding, jogging, running, basketball, badminton, netball, squash, volleyball, football, tennis, cycling, crossfit, athletics, gym.
- MACHINE-WASHABLE - the stockings can endure multiple washing cycles while still preserving their shape, thermo-regulation, foot protection support and quick dry properties.
We offer a free shipping option for all UK orders. Our handling time is 1 business day. International and priority shipping prices/options are available during the checkout process.
All products can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
What People Are Saying
Perfect walking socks
"My feet remained warm without being sweaty, I really liked the reinforcement on the instep and ankle, but best of all was the fact that the cuff of the sock did not dig in while stopping the sock from slipping down."
Warm and comfortable
"They are really comfortable and nice to wear. The socks apparently have cooling ventilation and, although they have only been worn a few times, I can safely say that there have been no sweaty feet. These are a good purchase, particularly if you find you suffer from cold feet in the winter."
Fabulous warm and soft socks
"My husband is really impressed with these socks and has worn them several times since they have arrived. They wash and dry really well and so far the socks don't show any signs of bobbling. My husband wears work boots or wellies most of the day and the socks have made a big difference in how warm his feet feel."
"I love these socks! They fit really comfortably, giving good support without being tight anywhere around the foot. They are really cosy and warm - and, best of all for me, there is NO lumpy seam across the top of my toes. SO many socks have that and they always end up rubbing and getting painful. But not these socks."
Well-made and very comfortable
"Well-made socks, these are very comfortable along with being very presentable, they would serve for formal wear if you needed to keep warm. Wool socks can often be rather itchy, but not these, they really are comfortable and well fitting. You surely could wear these anytime, anywhere, and not feel out of place."
Lovely & soft hiking socks
"A really nice pair of socks for inside wellies and walking boots. The merino wool element makes them nice and soft and being merino wool they are "non-itchy". Have a look at my video for a closer look. Inside you get a terry type finish which gives a padded feel. The top is also quite soft and doesn't constrict."