Coolmax & Merino Wool Walking Socks
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Coolmax & Merino Wool Walking Socks for Men & Women - Hiking - Trekking - Trail Running - Seamless Toe - Cushioned - Breathable & Soft
- COOLMAX ALL SEASON TECHNOLOGY - high performance yarns that have no equal when it comes to breathability, odour resistance and moisture-wicking. Developed in 1986, Coolmax was widely used for extreme physical exercise sportswear and clothing for outer space expeditions.
- PREMIUM QUALITY FIBRES - 60% coolmax, 15% merino wool, 23% nylon / polyamide and 2% lycra / elastane make these hiking socks perfect for all weather conditions while wearing with shoes and high boots providing comfort fit and extra arch, heel and foot sole support.
- TEMPERATURE-CONTROLLED - merino wool’s natural thermo-regulating, itch free and breathable qualities and air ventilation mesh areas placed around the leg and foot wick moisture away from the skin and keep your feet dry, odour-free as well as warm when it’s cold and fresh/cool when it’s hot.
- ERGONOMIC FIT, SEAMLESS TOE & CUSHIONED - targeted padding around the ankle, terry sole and toe areas reduces the risk of getting blisters and irritation. These boot height crew socks are great for trekking, mountaineering, camping as well as sports such as skiing, snowboarding, jogging, running, basketball, badminton, netball, squash, volleyball, football, tennis, cycling, crossfit, athletics, gym.
- MACHINE-WASHABLE - the stockings can endure multiple washing cycles while still preserving their shape, thermo-regulation, foot protection support and quick dry properties.