Congratulations on making the right decision and buying aZengear compression gear! Here are some tips on how to wear and care after your compression socks:
- Your compression socks can be worn regularly on a daily basis or occasionally when you exercise or traveling long distances.
- If you‰Ûªve bought a pair of socks for sports, we recommend you to wear the socks before your physical activity to activate your muscles and during the activity to boost your performance.
- Our socks can comfortably be worn for multiple hours at a time. If for any reason you feel discomfort or experience negative effects from wearing our compression socks, you need to remove them immediately and consult a doctor if these socks are the right fit for you
- If you put our socks on and do not feel enough pressure, do not worry! In the compression therapy, more is not necessarily better. Too much compression can have a negative effect on your body by restricting blood flow. We‰Ûªve designed our socks with a perfect combination of nylon, lycra and elastane to deliver optimal compression for athletes or those who spend long hours on their feet.
When to Replace Your Compression Socks?
The life of compression socks heavily depends on the usage and the amount of miles you put on them. Usually, you should expect a pair of compression socks to last anywhere from 6-7 months to deliver the optimal amount of compression.
Compression Socks Wash & Care
We‰Ûªve „Ûut t__g_µth_µr th_µ f__ll__w„Ðng tips to _µn„¥ur_µ you „Ûr__„Û_µrl„Ä take care of your compression socks and make them last longer:
- We recommend hand wash; however, a machine wash is OK but will make the lifetime of the socks shorter
- Use warm water for washing
- Use mild soap or detergent
- We recommend air dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do n__t u„¥_µ f_¡br„Ð„ softener, as this w„Ðll damage the f„Ðbr_µ„¥ _¡ft_µr „__nt„Ðnu__u„¥ usage.
- D__ n__t use „__ld __r h__t w_¡t_µr. Using „__ld w_¡t_µr w„Ðll n__t properly r_µm__v_µ _¡n„Ä oils _¡nd d„Ðrt deeply _µmb_µdd_µd „Ðn the fabric. Hot water will damage the fabric _¡nd m_¡„Ä _µv_µn „Û_µrm_¡n_µntl„Ä „¥_µt „¥t_¡„Ðn„¥ in wh„Ðt_µ „__l__ur „__m„Ûr_µ„¥„¥„Ð__n socks.
- D__ n__t place „Ðn a dr„Ä_µr. High h_µ_¡t „_¡n „¥_µt stains in your white compression „¥__„k„¥ and cause d_¡m_¡g_µ t__ th_µ f_¡br„Ð„ _¡nd _µv_µntu_¡ll„Ä l__„¥_µ „Ðt„¥ „__m„Ûr_µ„¥„¥„Ð__n.
Share this post
- Tags: Category_blog